LANLord Networking Systems Inc (LNS), a provider of senior highly skilled professional IT Consultants, specializes in providing Virtual Analysis consulting Services to assist organizations in achieving a wide range of benefits offered through the use of virtual tools, including:
- End-to-End Application Performance Analysis / Performance Improvement Recommendations
- Application Requirements Analysis for LAN/WAN Deployment
- Server Virtualization Analysis / Performance Prediction / Mulit-Processor Server Modeling
- Server Consolidation Analysis
- Network (WAN/LAN) Modeling and Simulation for many benefits, including Bandwidth Analysis, Failover / Resiliency Analysis, Application Performance Prediction,Protocol Migration Analysis Studies incl. MPLS and IPv4 to IPv6, and many others.
LNS provides senior consultants in the use of virtual tools, including the OPNET Product Suite by OPNet Technologies (www.opnet.com), a leading provider of solutions for managing networks and applications, with advanced products including:
- OPNET’s ACE (Application Characterization Environment) enables effective application performance analysis in multi-tiered LAN and WAN environments, with an end-to-end visualization capability. ACE enables effective troubleshooting, pre-deployment certification, and root cause performance isolation in enterprise deployments. Learn more by reading OPNET’s ACE White Paper, available at www.opnet.com
- IT Guru® Systems Planner enables server capacity planning by analyzing systems configurations and workloads and effectively predicting the impact that new application deployments will have on a corporation’s existing infrastructure, including server metrics (CPU, Disk, Network I/O, Memory, etc) and LAN/WAN metrics, such as bandwidth utilization. Further, by leveraging its integration with leading third-party server performance monitoring tools, organizations can accurately plan server capacity to support growth, server consolidation, and application deployment.